- COM Express carrier board for Portwell's Type VI COM Express module product series
- Based on Nano-ITX form factor to meet the requirements for most standard mounting spaces
- Provide more expansion and display capabilities for COM Express module
- Support multiple I/Os, DisplayPort, RJ45, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
- Support wide-range operating temperature: -40°C~80°C
Portwell's PCOM-C640 is a Nano-ITX form factor carrier board supporting triple display, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio, USB 3.0 and SATA. PCOM-C640 is designed with COM Express Type VI row connectors, and is suitable for evaluation and testing with Portwell's Type VI COM Express modules for 1U rackmount server systems.
Portwell offers carrier boards in various form factors supporting customers to develop new platforms for both board and system-level applications. Portwell can also provide COM Express carrier board design guide for customer's own carrier board development.