- Quad-core Intel® Atom processor E3845
- Dual mPCIe and USIM sockets for 3G, LTE, WLAN, Bluetooth or GPS modules
- Dual storage interfaces with 1x mSATA and 1x SATA
- Intelligent ignition power control
- 1x CAN bus port with compliance to CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B
- 8 to 35VDC wide-range DC input
- Support wide-range operating temperature: -25°C~70°C
The Portwell PCS-8278P fanless in-vehicle computer is built with quad-core Intel® Atom processor E3845. Designed for in-vehicle applications, PCS-8278P supports 8 to 35VDC wide-range DC input. In addition, it features intelligent ignition power control with selectable on and off delay and battery voltage monitoring; built-in CAN bus interface compliant with CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B; and two Gigabit PoE+ PSE ports compliant with IEEE 802.3at standard.