Contec Montion Control Board for PCI Bus
- A stepping motor or a servomotor of 4 axes can be control easily by software in Windows.
- Control functions are possible, such as positioning, origin return, linear interpolation, and a S type accelerate and decelerate. Capable of controlling the jogging at fixed speed or by linear/S-curve acceleration and deceleration, positioning, and origin returning.
- Capable of using an encoder supporting differential output, TTL level output, open-collector output
- Capable of pulse output of up to 9.8 Mpps. Offering a choice of motor control command pulses selectable from among common, 2, and 90-degree phase-shifted pulses.
- Overriding of Speed and a position are possibility; (speed and an aim position are be changed during movement).
- Comparator circuits allowing the set value and counter value to be compared. A pair of comparator circuits are provided for each axis, allowing the set value and counter value to be compared with each other. They also allow signals to be output while comparator conditions are met. Seven general-purpose inputs are provided for each axis, five of which are also available as alarm, positioning completion, deceleration stop, counter latch, and positioning start inputs. Logic can be changed by software. * This function is supported in driver API-SMC(WDM) Ver.2.00(can download it from the middle of March as plan).
This product is a motion control board for PCI bus conformity that can position of a stepping motor and a servomotor(a pulse line input method). It is equipped with functions such as positioning, origin return, linear interpolation, and a S type accelerate and decelerate. And linear interpolation at multi-axes interval, overwriting of speed and position are possible. It has you use it by a wide use, such as a semiconductor production device, a tester, multi-axes robot or a X-Y robot.